SLP Level 2
Level 2 of the Strategic Leadership Program is a suite of offerings designed for UW managers, directors, and other executives who operate in complex environments and must be successful in multiple areas, including strategic planning, organizational change, and performance management. Current SLP Level 2 offerings include The Learning Lab.
The Learning Lab
- New for 2019, The Learning Lab includes Skillsoft’s complete Leadership Development Program, along with other content areas, and is powered by Percipio, Skillsoft’s new online learning platform.
- The Leadership Development Program is instructionally, functionally, and aesthetically designed to support accelerated learning of leadership principles, encourage effective recall of concepts, and facilitate dynamic workplace application.
- While all courses are less than 60 minutes, with a maximum of 45 minutes of video-based instruction, each is broken down into 5-8 minute video segments to support single-concept microlearning.
- Each course also features a reflective question for appropriate set-up, knowledge checks throughout the topics for optimal recall, and a final post-course assessment.
- The instruction makes smart use of scenarios and behavioral demonstration for fully contextualized leadership development.
To encourage and facilitate workplace application, each course includes complementary resources, such as books and book summaries, to supplement the foundational course content. Learners also benefit from a variety of application tools, including facilitation guides, reflection exercises, and job aids.
The Learning Lab
Subscriptions run through 12/30/2019 and include unlimited access to The Learning Lab and all assets.
The Learning Lab Interactive
You don’t have to go it alone! Before you subscribe, consider The Learning Lab Interactive, which pairs your subscription with a Development Partner who will provide one-on-one coaching, help you set learning goals, and keep you accountable throughout the year.
Core Strengths Accountability
Instead of carrots or sticks, Core Strengths Accountability provides a bridge. The Core Strengths approach shows you how to connect motivations and behaviors to produce the type of intrinsic accountability that leads to a more engaged workforce. By integrating people, performance, and process, Core Strengths offers a unique perspective on your own strengths, communication preferences, and conflict style while providing a framework for uncovering others’ motivations and building a proactive culture of accountability.
None currently scheduled