Learn more about service animals in UW facilities.
Disability Services Office
Disability Services Office (DSO)
Our mission is to provide leadership to the University community in achieving employment and educational access for individuals with disabilities.
- Services to faculty and staff with disabilities
- Accommodation advice and resources for departments
- Assistive equipment
- Classroom or examination accommodations for nonmatriculated students
- Interpreters (sign language, oral, and tactile) and real-time captioning
- General access accommodations for members of the public attending University events