Organizational Excellence Partner
Catherine brings over fifteen years’ experience as an advisor and coach to leaders and teams in both corporate and public sector settings. She has shared her expertise as a leadership coach, strategic facilitator and instructor as part of POD’s University Consulting Alliance and quarterly courses since 2015.
Catherine is known for her ability to capture and communicate insights and visual metaphors that help her clients find clarity, map their future state, see their work in new ways, and move beyond roadblocks into the territory of solutions and achievements. Catherine is also gifted in creating safe space for important and sometimes difficult conversations to take place. She is skilled at noticing the deeper dynamics of what is going on and enabling others to respond in ways that produce more satisfying results.
Her key clients include leaders who want to help their teams become high-performing while creating a positive work environment and managing conflict and stress along the way.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Leadership development and executive coaching
- Team performance and development
- Strategic visioning, planning, goal setting
- Organizational change
- Retreat design and facilitation
- Graphic and visual facilitation
- Effective communication
- Bilingual (English/French)
EXPERIENCE / SELECTED PROJECTS
- Experience in diverse industries and organizations, including education, government, finance, retail, health care, environment, philanthropy, and non-profit management.
- Design and facilitate strategic meetings, world café conversations, and leadership retreats that engage participants in collaborative visioning, goal setting, conflict resolution, and innovative solutions finding.
- Provide professional leadership and management coaching to leaders and teams to create more skillful leadership, enhanced communication skills, strategic planning, and stress management.
- Presenter and trainer on leadership topics. Examples include: Mindfulness and Leadership; Facilitating Great Meetings; Five Behaviors of Effective Teams; Conflict Management; Solving Problems with Pictures; and Managing the New Normal with Creative Resilience
- M.A., Organizational Leadership, Seattle University
- M.Ed., International and Adult Education, University of Massachusetts
- B.S., Languages and Linguistics, Georgetown University
- Certified Executive Coach, Newfield Network
- Certified Workplace DiSC Coach and Facilitator, Wiley
- Certified Leadership Embodiment Coach, Leadership Embodiment International
- Certified Team Performance Practitioner, Grove Consultants International
- Certified Graphic Facilitator, Grove Consultants International
- Certified Facilitator of “Core Strengths: Results Through Relationships”
- University of Washington: Foster School of Business, School of Public Health, Department of Global Health, Institute for Health Metrics and Evaluation, University Advancement, Academic Programs, and Educational Outreach
- Seattle Children’s Hospital and Research Institute
- Seattle University
- Providence Health Services, Seattle, WA
- Theo Chocolate, Seattle, WA
- Washington State Department of Transportation
- Philanthropy Northwest, Seattle, WA
- Boys and Girls Club of King County
- Seattle Foundation