Paul O’Beirne, ORCA HR Solutions
At ORCA HR Solutions, we help leaders and organizations realize the potential that is already within. We design and deliver uniquely tailored leadership development and team development programs, utilizing assessments, coaching and diverse development methodologies. By integrating these tools in a holistic approach, we improve trust, and foster greater commitment and accountability, leading to improved business results. We will work with individual leaders and/or teams in their personal journeys, to understand what is getting in the way of maximizing their potential for business and personal success, and inspire them to capitalize on their own growth and development.
We have a broad and deep experience in strategic planning and organizational management, and have been accountable for developing the people and organizational strategy aligned to business goals. We work with senior leaders to integrate the right culture, people and organization process, by aligning vision and strategy to operational execution. We are committed to the principle “if you want to predict the future, we must create it together” and engage our clients in creating their own desirable future by providing the support, frameworks and integrated methodologies. We are certified in multiple assessment methodologies for individual, teams and organizations
We partner and bring to our engagements like minded and equally qualified professionals as appropriate.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE/RESULTS
- Executive Coaching PCC Certified
- Leadership and Team Development
- Change management and cultural transformations
- Design facilitation of meetings and workshops
- Strategic Planning
- Benchmarking using assessments for improved hiring onboarding and development
EXPERIENCE / SELECTED PROJECTS
- 30 years of experience as a Business Leader in Global Human Resources leadership roles
- Built organizational blueprints and governance models for complex global matrix companies
- Facilitated strategic planning meetings with Senior Leadership team
- Developed integrated leadership programs combining coaching and leadership development workshops
- Developed Leadership Training in the areas of Global Matrix Management, Performance Management, Management Excellence, Understanding and leading Change
- Worked with the London Business School to develop a global leadership development program for high-potential leaders
- B.A. Psychology University College Dublin,
- Executive MBA Smurfit Business School Dublin
- MA in Organizational Leadership from Pinchot University
Professional Certified Coach with International Coach Federation (ICF)
Assessments: DISC, EQ, Motivators, Insight, Hartman Acumen, EQ, Hogan, leadership Agility, Profit Environment Organizational Diagnostics.
Other certifications: Stakeholders Centered Leadership, Conversational Intelligence Coach, Science of Happiness, Immunity to Change, Leader Identity, Team Elements, Leadership Agility, ATD Master Trainer, Stages of Growth. Team Elements., Lencioni five dysfunctions. Think Act Deliver, Profit Environment.
- Premera Blue Cross
- Investco Financial Corporation
- Spring Mobile Systems