Conflict Management Strategies, Inc.
Organizations hire Conflict Management Strategies, Inc. to increase productivity by easing workplace conflict and tension, to train employees in conflict resolution skills, to evaluate internal conflict resolution processes, and to facilitate tangible change within the working environment.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE/RESULTS
- Individual “Conflict Coaching”
- Group Facilitation and Assessments
- Curriculum Development and Training
- Mediation/Dispute Resolution
- Keynote Speaking
- Retreat Facilitation
EXPERIENCE / SELECTED PROJECTS
- President 2003 to current, Conflict Management Strategies Inc.
- Mediation panels for EEOC, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, Washington State Superior and District Court settlement conferences, and Pierce County Small Claims Court.
- Assessments of interpersonal sources of conflict to create sustainable change and high functioning workplaces.
- Keynotes include: Juggling the Generations; What No One Taught You About Workplace Communication
- Seminars include: Managing Workplace Conflict; No Shouting – No Singing Kumbaya; Dealing with the Difficult, the Really Difficult, and the Just Plain Ugly
- Juris Doctorate, Seattle University School of Law 1997
- Law Faculty 2003 to 2007, University of Phoenix
- Certified Mediation Practitioner
- Mediator 1994 to current, Pierce County Center for Dispute Resolution
- Attorney 1997 to current
- University of Washington – Information Technology and Executive MBA Program
- Walla Walla University
- Skagit Valley Hospital
- Pierce County Library System
- Port of Seattle
- Bates Technical College
- Department of Navy