Steven B. Levy
Presentations shouldn’t be painful, for you or for your audience. Improve your presentations dramatically via PowerPoint Plus, a new approach to your presentation materials. This is not “slide clean-up” but a revolution in connecting with attendees. I’ll help you refocus your presentation to improve the following:
- Attendees will focus on your meaning and intent instead of tuning you out.
- Your slides will help you communicate your key messages, and won’t be boring.
You could commit to full-on presentation training if you want to be a full-time speaker, but most of us just need some help in one aspect of our actual job, when we have to present to a group. What I offer is a lot simpler than time-consuming in-depth training, yet can yield many of the same benefits. Changing your presentation materials and approach is the easiest and most efficient way to communicate more clearly.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE/RESULTS
- Presenting to win
- Communicating key messages
- Project management training
- Time management training
EXPERIENCE / SELECTED PROJECTS
- Fifteen years as a senior leader at Microsoft
- Keynote and featured speaker at conferences worldwide
- Author of four books about project and time management
- Taught legal professionals around the world how to manage their projects, their time, their teams, their clients, and their budgets
- For the past six years I have trained managers and leaders around the world.
- B.A. (1975)
- Senior leader at Microsoft and other corporations
- Author of PowerPoint Plus: The Five-Step Program to End “Death by PowerPoint” (coming January 2016 from DayPack Books)
- Dept. of Justice, Canada
- Hewlett Packard
- Sullivan & Cromwell