Colleen A. McGough M.Ed.
Colleen McGough, M.Ed. is a respected and trusted partner as a Leadership & Talent Development Coach. She has coached & trained hundreds of leaders, individuals and teams earning recognition for her abilities & talents to accomplish client goals and strengthen their capacity. Colleen has over 25 years of experience and is devoted to developing others.
Colleen is sought out for her expertise in offering invaluable insights, engaging clients & building realistic plans for success. Partnering with clients she is intuitive, tactful & compassionate.
- Assist individuals in categorizing their personal strengths and opportunities in the context of their work environment
- Create a work plan for achieving goals relevant to personal and professional achievement
- Identify individual styles of learning and provide a supportive environment for growth and change
- Provide honest and compassionate feedback to individuals
- Suggest future opportunities for growth and advancement
AREAS OF EXPERTISE/RESULTS
- Coaching for Improved Performance: Leaders & Individuals
- 360 Interviews & Feedback
- Reducing Barriers Through Enhancing Communication
- “Real Time Coaching” Dealing with Now
- Dynamics of Change
- Problem Solving
- Customized Retreat, Meeting Management & Facilitation
- Presentation Delivery
- Dealing with Abrasive Behaviors
EXPERIENCE / SELECTED PROJECTS
- Leadership & Staff Training: 25 years developing and facilitating training programs in all areas of communication & building relationships, inspiring others, conflict & change management, performance issues, customer service & coaching.
- Performance Coaching: Individual coaching to address specific skill areas to enhance professional & position effectiveness or problem situation.
- Retreat Design & Facilitation: Unique design and facilitation of a retreat or team building opportunity. Targeting opportunities for results and generate a high level of morale among employees.
- Delivering Effective Presentations: Learning to effectively express self in a variety of settings-one to-one, group meetings and formal presentations.
- 16 successful years as a University faculty member & instructor
- 15 years as a respected business & organizational consultant
- Master of Education – Counseling
- State of Oregon Leadership Award
- Recognized leader in health care management & leadership
- University of Washington
- University of Washington Medicine
- Boeing Leadership Center
- Providence Health Care System
- Northeastern University