Agreement Dynamics’ mission is to help individuals, groups, and organizations forge successful relationships, agreements and results.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE/RESULTS
- Labor-management relations
- Conflict resolution
- Communication effectiveness
- Team building
- Change management
- Organizational development
EXPERIENCE / SELECTED PROJECTS
- Rhonda Hilyer, president and founder of Agreement Dynamics, is an international consultant with a reputation for helping convert traditional, conflict-based environments into productive, collaborative ones. Her training programs on understanding and converting conflict, on negotiation and agreement, on effective communication approaches, and on the essential elements needed to implement successful change processes are very powerful and give new insights into solving difficult problems. Ms. Hilyer’s client list is extensive and diverse, with a wide variety of local, state, national, and international public and private sector groups.
- Examples of recent projects include: training/facilitation of groundbreaking, interest-based labor negotiations (in one case, it was the first time in a decade without a strike); facilitation of complex and multi-party negotiations; work group conflict facilitation and resolution; train-the-trainer program in Success Signals communication program presented to local and national clients; group coaching in conflict techniques; facilitation of partnering projects, to name a few.
- Founder of a nationally-recognized consulting firm providing more than 18 years of successful training, facilitation, and consulting services to a broad range of clients
- More than 20 years experience as a local, national, and international labor leader
- Author of Success Signals, a book, as well as a video program, aired on public television
- Author of highly acclaimed training programs in communication, negotiations, conflict resolution, facilitation, change management, and empowerment
- Several articles written about her work and excerpts are available upon request
- Ms. Hilyer is a contract consultant for University of Washington, King County, Seattle, and Washington State. A partial list of her clients include: City of Los Angeles, L.A. Transportation Authority, Microsoft, Boeing; the World Class Port Coalition; Puget Sound Energy; the Cities of Seattle, Peoria, Arizona, Mountain View and Sunnyvale, California, Kirkland, Bellevue; Longshoremen’s Union; National League of Cities; Teamsters Union; University of Wisconsin Hospital; IBM; Todd Pacific Shipyards; Ports of Portland, Seattle, and Tacoma; International Association of Firefighters.