Mark R. Jones, Ph.D.
Successful change management / business transformation, enterprise management and integration, and leadership and organizational development require integration of leadership competencies and performance optimization (process/quality improvement) to:
- Increase efficiency and effectiveness of technical (structural | systems | processes) and relational (cultural | value-systems | behaviors) interventionsfor improving individual, group, organizational, community level wellbeing and performance.
- Cultivate high-performance individuals, teams, organizations, and communities to achieve breakthrough levels of successful organizational change and business transformation by simultaneously addressing the technical and cultural dimensions in an integrated manner.
- Identify and successfully adopt transformative technology.
Organizational processes and outcomes that successfully address real-world business and social problems are achieved through recursive prototyping, continuous learning, and explicit development of ESCCO (emotional – social – cultural – cognitive – organizational) behavioral competencies, with an emphasis cultural awareness and behavioral competencies. My application of this philosophy has resulted in organizations benefitting over a billion dollars and many thousands of hours in cost savings/cost avoidance — such as transforming 11,520 hours ($1.44 Billion) development and manufacturing yearly loss into 23,040 hours yearly saved ($2.88 Billion saved).
AREAS OF EXPERTISE/RESULTS
- Executive Coaching (Leadership Development | Operational Excellence)
- Strategic Thinking Partner (Executive | Operational)
- Leadership & Organizational Development (Entire Experience Range)
- Enterprise Management & Integration (IT Implementation supporting Business Transformation)
- Business Analysis and Organizational Review (Technical | Relational)
- Organizational Change & Trauma (Change Management | Business Transformation)
- Polarization & Conflict Resolution (Structural Causation | Trust-building)
- Effective Interpersonal Engagement (ESCCO)
- High-Performance Team Development (Strategic | Operational)
- Cross/Multi-Cultural Communication & Leadership
- Belonging – Diversity – Inclusion (Cultural Awareness & Behavioral Competencies)
- Political Savvy & Critical Thinking
- Keynotes, Seminars, Workshops
- Event Design-Planning-Facilitation (Strategic | Operational)
EXPERIENCE / SELECTED PROJECTS
- Leader/Facilitator/Trainer for large-scale Enterprise Management & Integration programs/projects.
- Strategic Thinking Partner for mission-critical Change Mgmt. / Business Transformation programs.
- Executive Coaching (ESCCO) for Leadership Development and Operational Excellence.
- Leader/Facilitator/Trainer of Cultural Awareness & Behavioral Competency development.
- Organizational Therapist for addressing small- and large-scale Organizational Change & Trauma.
- Ph.D., Saybrook University, Organization Systems, 2015
- M.S., Antioch University Seattle, Management, 1996
- B.A., Western Washington University, Systems Analysis, 1978
- Regional Baldrige Examiner (MBNQA)
- Goddard College (Strategic Thinking Partner | Executive Coach)
- Recovery Cafe (Principal-Designer | Co-Facilitator)
- NorthWest Spiritual Wisdom Council (Principal-Designer | Co-Facilitator)
- Medical Practice Consultation (Principal-Designer | Facilitator)
- City of Renton (Co-Designer | Co-Facilitator)
- League of Education Voters (Co-Designer | Co-Facilitator)
- Non-Profit Development Services Center Seminars (Co-Designer | Co-Facilitator)