Leadership Assist – Leadership Coaching & Strategic Career Counseling
Leaders accelerate results and careers propel forward when using a strength’s based operating model. My clients learn to use their individuality as a leadership strength and differentiator, while taking targeted actions to improve development areas. An essential leadership skill is curiosity and “The Ask”. Curious? Reach out!
AREAS OF EXPERTISE/RESULTS
- Leadership coaching & consulting
- Strategic career management practices
- Developing leadership potential and agility
- Delivering and receiving candid, actionable performance feedback and career guidance
- Coaching Clinical Leaders at all levels
- Optimizing team performance workshops
- Strategic influencing and negotiation skills
- Group, team and meeting facilitation
EXPERIENCE / SELECTED PROJECTS
- President 2013 to current, Leadership Assist Coaching and Strategic Career Consulting.
- 5+ years as a Human Resources Leader and Executive in dynamic, high change Fortune 500 companies domestically and globally.
- HR Executive supporting CIGNA’s Chief Medical Officer and the 5,000 employees in the clinical and network contracting communities for over 8 years. 10 years HR experience in Medical Centers (UWMC, Swedish, Hermann Memorial). Deep understanding of clinical and health services cultures, coaching leaders in succession planning, leadership development, influential communications, conflict resolution and organizational redesign initiatives.
- Leadership coaching for managers, leaders and executives.
- Strategic career management.
- Team optimization workshops using the MBTI assessment in areas of team building, communication, conflict management, change management, stress management and individual development.
- Bachelor of Arts, International Studies, University of Washington
- Master of Public Administration, Seattle University
- ACC Certified Coach, International Coach Federation. Trained by the Coaches Training Institute (CTI), the first ICF accredited program.
- Certified Practitioner, Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI)
- Accredited Coach, Strong Interest Inventory (SII)
- Adept in use of StrengthsFinder and strengths based leadership resources
- Anthem Inc. & Amerigroup
- City of Seattle
- Kaiser Permanente
- Peninsula Community Health Services
- UW Bothell MBA leadership program (Pro-Bono through ICF Washington)