Lynn Hagerman Coaching & Consulting,
Lynn Hagerman Associates, LLC
Partnership-for growth. As an executive coach, Lynn is a trusted leadership partner. Clients seek personal leadership and professional growth for transformative and practical results. Lynn works from a basis of individual strengths, assisting the client to reconnect with purpose and clarify tangible organizational outcomes. We focus on defining a path, learning new approaches and accomplishing change that is the most meaningful and has the highest impact for results. Lynn is especially effective as a partner to leaders responsible for large change-initiatives, and linking meaningful planning to sustained action. As a trusted advisor and coach, Lynn works side-by-side with leaders for new insight, practical action and results.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE/RESULTS
- Executive and Leadership Coaching
- Strategic Planning
- Leadership and Team Development
- Leading and Managing Change
- Cultural Competency and Maximizing Diversity
- Women and Leading
EXPERIENCE / SELECTED PROJECTS
- Thirty+ years’ senior leadership experience in healthcare and nonprofits, public and private sector, responsible for strategic planning, new services development, implementation and expansion.
- CEO-ED for large regional nonprofit—led significant organizational transformation and growth.
- Consultant and Executive Coach to leaders in private, public and nonprofit organizations, U.S and global—affecting change for organizational results.
- Lynn (Lamadrid) Hagerman is Latina, and bilingual—works with professionals, leaders and teams to expand cultural competency, diversity, equity and inclusion.
- Experience, track record, commitment to DEI. Lynn’s executive coaching roster includes at minimum 50% BPOC leaders, and today is 75% diverse leaders.
- Volunteer work: Leadership Tomorrow- Seattle, Curriculum Design Committee, and Chair & Founding Partner, for regional Coaches Professional Association. This includes a commitment to educational programming to amplify and support Coaches’ competencies in DEI.
- B.A. Developmental Psychology, University of CA, Santa Barbara
- M.P.H., Masters in Public Health, University of CA, Los Angeles
- Certified Executive, Leadership & Transition Coach (CHIC), Hudson Institute
- Certified Myers-Briggs (MBTI) Consultant, Step I & II
- ICF Certified, PCC
- Hudson Master Coach Certification, 2018
- President: Seattle Regional Hudson Coaches, SEA-CHIC
- Providence Health System-WA
- Institute for Health Metrics & Evaluation IHME
- UW Advancement
- UW School of Medicine
- UW Harborview Medical Center
- WA Permanente Medical Group
- WSU Carson College of Business
- UW Graduate School
- UW School of Social Work Administration