Leah R. Kyaio
Design and deliver the tools and strategies necessary to support respect and equity in business and society targeting our ideals of diversity – to reduce and eliminate racism and sexism in the workplace.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE/RESULTS
- Professional Development
- Cultural Competence
- Diversity & Inclusion
- Workplace Bullying/Harassment
- Racism &/or Sexism
- Conflict Management
- Executive Coaching & Strategic Planning: Systemic Equity and Respect
- Train the Trainer. Design & delivery blueprint for training systems & content (works on all content). Increases ROI of training and training departments/organizations from 12% (typical) to at least 43%.
EXPERIENCE / SELECTED PROJECTS
- Puget Sound Naval Shipyard; Professional Development – Cultural Competence to Cultural Acuity.
- Westside Schools; systemic anti-bullying (professional development + executive coaching).
- OSPI; Private School Educators Conference Training (event planning + professional development)
- Resilient Ecosystems; Train the trainer, Relationship Development, Organizational Development Services (professional development, organizational development consulting, executive coaching).
- A. Psychology (Wright State University)
- Ed./Special Ed (Wright State University)
- Community Trainer for Safe Schools Network
- Founder & Facilitator of What Now, Kitsap County? (county-wide project developing mutual respect across all mindsets)
- T3 Master Trainer: Design, Delivery & Systems.
- 4MAT Master Trainer.
- GLSEN Certified Trainer.
- National Mediator Accreditation.
- WA State Resident Teacher
Return to Meet the Consultants