Labor Relations

United Auto Workers – Research Scientist Engineers

Research Scientist Engineers (RSEs) are represented by the United Auto Workers (UAW) Local 4121.

Download a membership card for UAW Local 4121.

UAW RSE contract

The current contract between the UW and UAW Research Scientist Engineers can be found here.

UAW RSE negotiation updates

The UAW RSE negotiation updates will be published here when negotiations commence.

RCW 43.88.583 Summary

2023-2026 UW – UAW RSEs (ratified agreement with RCW 43.88.583 Summary)*

*This summary was drafted upon ratification, so please consult the current contract for the most up to date version.