Agreement Reached regarding WFSE Mental Health Practitioner Lead and Mental Health Practitioner Clinical Specialist Job Classes
On May 23, 2019, the Public Employment Relations Commission (PERC) certified the inclusion of the Mental Health Practitioner Lead and Mental Health Practitioner Clinical Specialist job classes into the existing Harborview bargaining unit represented by WFSE.
The parties met to bargain the integration of this group of approximately 10 employees into the existing collective bargaining agreement, and reached an agreement on October 28, 2019. The employees will be subject to the existing collective bargaining agreement, and new provisions are summarized as follows:
- MOU on Standby
- Employees will continue weekday evening and weekend standby coverage, as needed
- Within ninety days of ratification, employees will become eligible for standby pay at $3.75 per hour in standby status
- When an Employee returns to work, they will accrue compensatory time at the rate of one hour of compensatory time for every hour worked when called in from standby
- MOU on Wages – Within sixty days of ratification, employees will be placed in new job codes and paid as follows:
- Mental Health Practitioner Clinical Specialist (Current Job Code: 16192): Move from Pay Table C0, Range 87 to Pay Table B0, Range 84.
- Mental Health Practitioner Lead (Current Job Code: 16194): Move from Pay Table C0, Range 95 to Pay Table B0, Range 92.
- Eligible employees will continue to receive three days of paid release annually for educational/professional leave (pro-rated by FTE)
- Employees will continue to receive $500 per fiscal year in continuing education funds (pro-rated by FTE)
- Employees will remain FLSA Overtime exempt (Appendix III)