UW – SEIU 1199 Negotiations Recap for August 8, 2017
This recap details the 18th session for the renewal of the collective bargaining agreement between the UW and SEIU 1199, which expired as of July 1, 2017. This was the second session to be facilitated by a State-appointed mediator. Recaps are published online on the UW Labor Relations website.
The parties spent time with the mediator individually and in a joint session. The parties signed tentative agreements to close the following provisions:
- Appendix I – Job Classifications
- Appendix III – Salary Schedules and Premiums (moved into new wages article)
- Article 7 – Hours of Work and Overtime (Research/Hall Health RN Addendum)
- Article 8 – Educational and Professional Development (Research/Hall Health RN Addendum)
- Article 16 – Committees (Research/Hall Health RN Addendum)
- New MOU – PA-ARNP Wages (Research/Hall Health RN Addendum)
- New MOU – Hall Health Hours Change (Research/Hall Health RN Addendum)
The next UW-SEIU 1199 bargaining session is scheduled for August 9.