Other represented staff overview
The following staff groups are exempt from civil service in accordance with the provisions of RCW 41.06.070 and are also covered by a collective bargaining agreement between their respective union and the University of Washington:
- Print Plant Craft employees represented by Teamsters 117 Print Craft.
- KUOW Radio employees represented by SAG-AFTRA.
- Institute for Health Metrics and Evaluation (IHME) employees represented by SEIU 925.
- UW Libraries Professional Libraries and Press employees represented by SEIU 925.
- Research Scientist/Engineer Assistant, 1, 2, 3 and 4 employees represented by UAW.
Job profiles of civil service exempt staff represented by a union are included in this section while information about academic personnel represented by a union, such as postdoctoral scholars or medical residents, can be found on the Labor Relations website.