Social Security Workshop, Thursday, March 16, 2017
Don’t miss the next Social Security Workshop, scheduled for Thursday, March 16, 2017, 11:30am – 1:00pm in the UW Tower.
This popular seminar is presented by a Public Affairs Specialist with the Social Security Administration (SSA)
Get answers to your questions, including:
- What are the eligibility requirements for Social Security?
- How does early retirement affect your benefits?
- What programs are administered under the Social Security Act?
- What is the future of Social Security?
- When do Social Security and Medicare benefits begin?
- How to use your “my Social Security Account” and other online services.
If you plan to attend this workshop, the SSA requests that you bring a printed copy of your Social Security Benefit Statement with you as this important tool will be referenced during the presentation. You can download a copy from the official SSA website at https://www.ssa.gov/myaccount/.
Learn more and register at: https://ucs.admin.uw.edu/pod/Course/Details/BOSS1