UW Combined Fund Drive

Retiree giving

You can continue to give after you retire from the University of Washington!

University of Washington Retirement Plan (UWRP) and Department of Retirement Systems (DRS) retirees may still give to their favorite charities through the Combined Fund Drive.

As a DRS plan retiree, you can give via a personal check or through your pension. For more information about this convenient method of giving, please contact the state CFD office at 360-902-4162 or e-mail cfd@sos.wa.gov.

If you are a UWRP retiree, you may give to your favorite nonprofit organizations by personal check. Fill out a giving form, attach your check, and mail to UWCFD, Box 359200, Seattle, WA 98195-9200.

Did you know? All retirees may make a one-time gift through the 2021 UWCFD Credit Card giving portal. This site is managed by the Washington State Combined Fund Drive office.