Watch this page! Information will be updated with the launch of Workday and the Integrated Service Center (ISC) on June 27, 2017.

As of June 19, 2017, the current UW payroll system (HEPPS; OPUS) and other legacy systems, including Employee Self Service (ESS) and OWLS, will no longer accept edits and will be converted to read-only in preparation for Workday go-live. Learn more about how you can get ready for Workday by visiting the HR/Payroll Modernization Program website.

ID cards for retirees

When you retire, you’ll replace your employee Husky Card with one for retirees.

Use this card for a range of retiree privileges including access to campus amenities, such as the IMA and the library, free parking at some campus locations, discounted tickets with Husky sports, and other discounts — see the full list by downloading the retiree privileges brochure.

Get your retiree Husky Card

If you’re a newly retired employee, you’ll receive written notice from the UW Benefits Office that authorizes you to receive a retiree Husky Card.

Visit one of several Husky Card account and ID centers to have your photo taken and get a new card printed. To confirm your identity, you’ll need your employee ID number and another form of photo identification, such as a driver’s license or passport. Only one retiree card is available per household.

If you’ve lost your card and need to replace it, visit a Husky Card ID center to replace it.

Contact Benefits if you need to confirm whether you’re authorized to receive a retiree Husky Card

Husky Cards for surviving spouses and partners

If your spouse or partner was a UW retiree and has died, contact the Benefits office to request a retiree Husky Card in your name. The Benefits office will send you a written notice with a new ID number, which you can then use to get your own card from a Husky Card ID center.