Performance Dimensions Group – Lynda Silsbee
Performance Dimensions provides the resources and skills to nurture organizations along the path to achieving high performance. We believe that when people, process, and strategy align, GREAT things happen. Our team of consultants and coaches are the highest caliber professionals: experienced people with courage, creativity, integrity and a passion for facilitating organizational and individual effectiveness. Our clients consistently achieve results because we work in partnership with you to craft tailored solutions that meet your needs.
Areas of Expertise/Results
- Organizational Assessment & Organizational Design
- Leadership Team Effectiveness & Executive Coaching
- Teambuilding and Team Development
- Human Performance Improvement
- Leadership & Management Development
- Professional Skills Training & Development
- Leading & Managing Change
- Strategic Human Resource Planning & Alignment
- 360-Degree assessments & job-match assessments
- Facilitation and Retreat Planning
- Performance Management & Competency Modeling
- Strategic & Business Planning
- Team Building & Group Dynamics
- Performance Coaching
- Developed strong relationships and successfully performed consulting, facilitation, coaching, and performance management work for more than 50 clients since starting the consulting business in 1999.
- Friends of Youth—Non-Profit: Facilitated strategic planning for the organization, including the design of the meeting agenda, activities and content; facilitation of the business meetings; managing group dynamics, participation and conflict; and preparing meeting summary reports with action items and recommendations.
- Seattle Cancer Care Alliance: Provided a comprehensive organizational assessment of the culture, structure and job designs for alignment with the strategic & growth plans. Recommended potential org/job/role structures that would be more effective to achieve the organization’s goals. Identified career paths and succession priorities for key leadership roles within the organization.
- City of Seattle – Multiple Departments/Divisions: PDG was awarded a 3-year ‘master’ contract for “on-call” consulting & coaching engagements with Seattle Public Utilities and was renewed two additional times due to excellent performance/results. Provided facilitation, consulting, and coaching services for SDHR, SDOT, City Budget Office, Mayor’s Office, Dept. of Neighborhoods, and several other departments from 2009 through present.
- A. Business Administration, UW – Concentration in Organizational Behavior
- Adjunct Faculty for Seattle Pacific University’s HR Certification Course
- Human Performance Technology Certificate Course, Seattle Pacific University, 2003
- Certified Sr. Professional in HR – SHRM
- Certified Performance Technologist – ISPI, 2003 (current through 2021)
- Conflict Dynamics Profile certified coach & trainer
- Master Certified Trainer/Facilitator – NetSpeed Learning Solutions, 2008
- Certified Virtual Training Facilitator – NetSpeed Learning Solutions, 2009
- Master-level Certified Consultant – Profiles International Assessments, 2011
- CheckPoint Leadership360; Master-level Certified Consultant – Profiles International, 2011
- Certified DiSC, Emotional Intelligence, and Conflict Styles assessments
- Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
- City of Seattle – Multiple Departments
- Port of Seattle
- Pacific Medical Centers
- Seattle Cancer Care Alliance
- King County Elections
- Seattle Public Schools
- The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation