Curt Wang – Collaborative Brain Trust
I am an executive coach who is passionate about helping smart, creative and successful executives and leaders live their best careers, lead bold initiatives and take on higher levels of responsibility.
I work with my clients to tap into their strengths, values, expertise and experiences so that they can develop a better awareness of who they are or can be when they are at their very best. When we develop this understanding, I challenge each individual to activate their full potential to be a stronger leader, manager and collaborator. These skills help them achieve their goals and make significant contributions to their organizations.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE/RESULTS
- Coaching leaders making significant jumps in responsibility including to the highest levels of executive leadership.
- Coaching leaders to be even stronger leaders by becoming more influential, more strategic, more collaborative and better political navigators.
- Helping leaders charged with leading critical change initiatives.
- Coaching leadership teams to be more effective and more collaborative.
EXPERIENCE / SELECTED PROJECTS
- University Executive Coaching Engagements: Dean and Chancellor of a Massachusetts-based University; the President and a Dean of a Minneapolis-based University; the Provost of a Chicago-based University; Numerous Directors and Managers at a Washington D.C.-based University.
- Non-Profit Coaching Engagements: The CEO and the leadership team of a prominent Chicago-based civic organization; the CEO of an internationally known Chicago-based fine arts organization; numerous VPs and Directors of a Baltimore-based global relief agency.
- Select Corporate Engagements: The CEO and COO for a rapidly growing health care company, the Partner and Head of Marketing for a premier restaurant group, the COO for the leading senior living company, and the VP Global FP&A for a major CPG company, senior leadership in an innovation consultancy, Chief Sales Officer of a major consulting firm, VP at a major investment management firm, CEO for household name food company, and the Chief Operating/Marketing Officer of a newly public CPG company.
- MBA in Marketing, Strategy and Organizational Behavior, Kellogg School of Management, Northwestern University
- Master of Science in Positive Organizational Development and Change, Weatherhead School of Management, Case Western Reserve University
- B.S. in Accountancy, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- Coach U Advanced Program Graduate and Former Faculty Member
- Change Management Certified from Prosci
- Change Leader Certificate Program from Cornell University
- Certification in Hogan Leadership, MBTI, DiSC, Strengths
- Northeastern University
- Georgetown University
- John Hopkins University
- University of Ohio