WiLD Consulting – Dr. Daniel Hallak
Dr. Daniel Hallak is passionate about the opportunity to build authentic relationships and intentionally develop leaders. Daniel drives strategic commercial initiatives, and other operations, product development, and marketing efforts that support the development of whole leaders. He is known for bringing energy and thoughtful research-based practices that actually make a difference. Dr. Hallak shares the mission with WiLD Leaders, to develop a generation of courageous and sacrificial leaders — a generation of leaders who will bring thoughtfulness, conviction, hope, resourcing, strategic thinking, and deeply rooted care to the institutions and people they serve.
Areas of Expertise/Results
- Whole and Intentional Leader Development
- Building Culture
- Executive Coaching
- Team Development
- Investing in the Next Generation of Leaders
- Succession Planning
- Hallak, D. (January, 2021). Who is your safe harbor? Leadership can be lonely, but leaders shouldn’t be. Psychology Today
- Hallak, D. (June, 2021). You Can’t Lead Alone. Talent Quarterly.
- McKenna, R. B. & Hallak, D. (May, 2021). Selling Your Business: Succession Planning and Sacrificial Leadership. OneAccord.
- Hallak, D. (March, 2015). Coaching people to change, one step at a time. Talent Development Magazine, Association of Talent Development: Alexandria, VA.
- Hallak, D. (May, 2015). Change your paradigm, transform your network. Focus Magazine, Life Sciences Trainers and Educators Network: Roanoke, VA.
- Yost, P. & Hallak, D. (2014). Learning learning agility. Talent Quarterly Magazine: New York: NY.
- 2016 Ph.D. in Industrial-Organizational Psychology, Seattle Pacific University
- 2009 M.A. in Industrial-Organizational Psychology, Seattle Pacific University
- 2006 B.A. in Psychology, Northwest University
- 2018-present CCO and Executive Coach, WiLD Leaders, Inc, Seattle, WA
- 2017-2018 Program Manager – Talent Management & Leadership Development, Slalom, Seattle, WA
- 2011–2016 Program Manager – Professional Development, Seattle Pacific University
- 2009-2011 Instructor & Career Services Specialist / Employer Services Liaison, Bellevue College
- Family Practice Associates Lexington
- Blue Origin
- Eden Reforestation
- Loyola Marymount University
- Rensselaer Polytechnic University