Applied Leadership Teams LLC
ALT Consulting is an experience-based strategic planning, training, and leadership development company. We are trusted advisors and facilitators of custom programs that empower our clients. If participants are unable to apply our tools, we provide one-to-one or team coaching free of charge until they do.
Groups find our engaging collaborative process positively changes their organizational dynamics as we work on specific goals. Our strategic, systemic approach is enjoyable, entertaining, challenging, and valuable for groups of all sizes. Results are better communication, leadership, collaboration, and a more efficient work environment.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE/RESULTS
- Strategic Planning
- Keynote Speaking
- Retreat/Meeting Facilitation
- Business Analysis and Organizational Review
- Quality and Process Improvement
- Team Building/Development
- Change Management
- Leadership Coaching & Training
EXPERIENCE / SELECTED PROJECTS
- Past President of Pacific Northwest Organizational Development Network
- Active facilitator of the Team Essentials program, a program that assists workgroups in recognizing the needs, wants, and desires of others. The result is an understanding of how to better work together.
- Instructor and Facilitator of University of Washington’s Planning and Facilitating Effective Meetings, Immunity to Change, Strategic Planning, Managing Up, Communications, and Time Management workshops.
- Developer of 53 lead generation websites for Luxury Real Estate International.
- Created three on-boarding programs for GMAC Commercial Mortgage.
- M.A. Organizational Psychology
- B.A. Graphic Design and Business
- Integrated Skills for Sustainable Change Certificate from Antioch University
- Organizational Dynamics Certificate from Antioch University
- Comprehensive Course Curriculum Design Certificate from Authentic Education
- Wilderness First Responder from National Outdoor Leadership School
- University of Washington Consortium
- Applied Physics Laboratory
- Seattle University
- Group Health Cooperative
- Arryve Consulting