Collaboration between leaders and teams creates a happier and more efficient work environment. Groups find my collaborative process positively changes their organizational dynamics as we work on specific goals. My strategic, systemic approach is enjoyable, entertaining, challenging, and valuable for groups of all sizes. Results are better communication, leadership, and collaboration in the long term.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE/RESULTS
- Strategic Planning
- Keynote Speaking
- Retreat/Meeting Facilitation
- Business Analysis and Organizational Review
- Quality and Process Improvement
- Team Building/Development
- Change Management
- Leadership Coaching
EXPERIENCE / SELECTED PROJECTS
- Active facilitator of the Team Essentials program, a program that assists workgroups in recognizing the needs, wants, and desires of others. The result is an understanding of how to better work together.
- Principle of an experience-based training and leadership development company.
- Instructor of University of Washington’s The Trust Advantage and Planning and Facilitating Effective Meetings courses.
- Facilitator of University of Washington’s Immunity to Change and Strategic Planning workshops.
- Developer of 53 lead generation websites for Luxury Real Estate International.
- Created three on-boarding programs for GMAC Commercial Mortgage.
- President of Pacific Northwest Organizational Development Network
- Project Week Director – The Overlake School
- M.A. Organizational Psychology
- B.A. Graphic Design and Business
- Post-Graduate Certificates
- Integrated Skills for Sustainable Change and Organizational Dynamics
- University of Washington Consortium
- Seattle University
- Group Health Cooperative
- Arryve Consulting