Diane Altman Dautoff
In working with individuals, teams and organizations, my goal is to maximize their ability to successfully achieve their goals/missions/visions by focusing on both individual and collective strengths, to build additional collaborative skills and experience, and to increase their effectiveness in moving from planning and design to implementation and meaningful action.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE/RESULTS
- Change management
- Project/retreat design and facilitation
- Strategic planning
- Team Building
- Leadership development/coaching
- Quality and process improvement
EXPERIENCE / SELECTED PROJECTS
- Design and facilitation of strategic planning processes and retreats.
- Design and facilitation of leadership development trainings for supervisory staff
- Key stakeholder assessment and analysis of organizational performance.
- Leader/facilitator/trainer of quality improvement and lean process improvement cycles.
- Numerous and varying roles in the design, management and execution of large-scale meetings of 100 to 3,000 participants.
- Ed. D., Organization Change, Pepperdine University
- M.S.W., University of Washington
- Alumni Leadership Committee member, Leadership Tomorrow
- Over 30 years of experience in health care
- Adjunct faculty, Seattle University, Center for Nonprofit Leadership & Social Enterprise Management
- Children’s Regional Hospital & Medical Center
- University of Washington
- Pacific Hospital Preservation and Development Authority
- Group Health Cooperative
- Seattle-King County Public Health Department
- Washington Association of Community and Migrant Health Centers