Organizational Excellence Support Specialist
Lizette’s goal is to foster success by helping faculty and staff with leveraging their ability to achieve organizational objectives and strengthening their interpersonal and organizational communication skills. Her role in support of the Partnership of Organizational Excellence is to assist with initiating projects and moving from planning and design to implementation.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Facilitation and teaching
- Delivering effective presentations
- Advancing communication and interpersonal skills
- Non-profit management
- Bilingual (English/Spanish)
EXPERIENCE / SELECTED PROJECTS
- Experience in higher ed and non-profit sectors.
- Committed to developing and cultivating successful business and interpersonal relationships.
- Adept at evaluating and monitoring projects, identifying potential problems, and reporting results to leadership.
- Taught Public Speaking and Professional and Organizational Courses at El Paso Community College.
- M.S., Communication, Purdue University
- B.A., Creative Writing, The University of Texas at El Paso