Josina Garnham — UW POD Consultant
I am driven by helping individuals, teams and organizations to grow into their fullest potential. By designing and facilitating learning experiences that foster reflection, enhance interpersonal skills and challenge people’s thinking, I cultivate leadership skills and support intact teams to become exceptional and high-performing.
- Team development – from forming teams to storming teams – facilitating positive change to achieve performance
- Intact team coaching
- Developing managers leaders at all levels
- Leadership development
- Performance coaching for individuals
- Training and curriculum design and facilitation – both in-person and virtual
- Meeting and retreat design and facilitation
- Strategic planning
- Leading with Emotional Intelligence
- Effective Teaming
- Trust and psychological safety in organizations
- Managing change effectively by building resiliency to thrive in change
- Managing difficult conversations
- Building positivity in the workplace
EXPERIENCE / SELECTED PROJECTS
- Provide team coaching to create positive change within a team experiencing difficulties in working effectively together. This included the use of an assessment to build understanding and self-awareness and individual coaching sessions followed by team development sessions to create agreements for working together and improve performance.
- Designed and managed curricula for large scale, multi-year leadership development programs, including onboarding facilitators and delivering train-the-trainers.
- Facilitate a diversity of programs to cultivate emotional intelligence from one-hour to full-day interactive sessions including follow-up coaching.
- M.A., Leadership Development, University of New Hampshire
- CRR Global, Team and Organizational coaching
- Effectiveness Institute, Behavioral Styles Assessment Certification (April 2018)
- Association for Training and Development (ATD) Master Instructional Designer (Spring 2017)
- Belbin Team Roles Assessment (June 2018)
- EQi, Emotional Intelligence Assessment Certification (December 2015)
- Graphic Recording and Facilitation (Spring 2011)
- University of Washington staff teams
- University of Washington managers (coaching)
- BAE Systems
- Defined Crowd