Eagle Hill Consulting
Founded in 2003, Eagle Hill is a boutique consultancy recognized as an industry leader in change management, technology adoption and integration, process redesign, and performance improvement. We are a 200-employee, family-run, woman-owned company applying the best practices and methodologies of larger firms, together with the flexibility and collaboration of a smaller firm.
As organizations face complex demands, technology change, and cost pressures, Eagle Hill has helped 80+ clients rethink their approach to managing change and building capacity in their people, while developing new strategies and processes. Our teams first form a collaborative partnership with each client to fully understand their needs. The value we bring our clients is then in helping their organizations and people adopt new technologies, reimagine business processes, and develop innovative solutions that improve business performance.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE/RESULTS
- Change Management
- IT Adoption & Integration
- Process Improvement & Design
- Organizational Performance Improvement
- Program/Project Management
- Business Analysis & Organizational Review
- Strategic Planning
- Organizational Design
- Workforce Assessment & Planning
- Leadership Development
- Human Capital/Talent Management
- Performance Management
EXPERIENCE / SELECTED PROJECTS
Since 2003, Eagle Hill has partnered with more than 80 private, nonprofit, and public sector clients – including more than 25 large public sector organizations – spanning multiple industries.
- Change Management: Partnered with a large healthcare company to improve the company’s technology ecosystem during its transformation to a value-based patient care model. Eagle Hill conducted a current state IT assessment and led change management strategy, stakeholder engagement, and training efforts during multiple enterprise-wide technology implementations.
- Change Management: Provided change management, business transformation, and communications support for a U.S. federal agency during its successful multi-year technology modernization. The new technology platform impacted all U.S. imports and exports, and therefore, thousands of stakeholders.
- Change Management & Organizational Performance Improvement: Improved performance efficiency and effectiveness for a $100 million museum’s HR, Finance, Travel, and Development units as the museum transformed its technologies and processes. The project improved internal client satisfaction by 100% and shortened the museum’s time-to-hire by more than 100%. Eagle Hill also redesigned the museum’s performance management approach, including workshops for leadership, managers, and employees, and the development of ongoing support tools. Subsequently, we led enterprise-wide change management activities during the organization’s launch of a new CRM technology platform and during its move to a new conservation facility.
- Organizational Performance Improvement: Assisted a large healthcare provider launch its new delivery care model to 18 in-patient units, monitoring and evaluating success, and working with doctors, nurses, and administrative staff to improve operations, training delivery, and performance metrics.
- Process Improvement & Design: Partnered with a large healthcare agency to develop new processes, improve customer service, and build workforce capacity. Eagle Hill facilitated employee and leadership customer service workshops and designed a customer service improvement plan across 15+ operating divisions, including 30+ processes. The effort increased staff institutional and applicable on-the-job knowledge by 12%, resulting in a 16% improvement in customer service metrics.
- Strategic Planning: Facilitated an international nonprofit’s new business strategy for growing its market presence, increasing funding sources, and better achieving its mission. Eagle Hill helped leadership to define goals, objectives, performance metrics, and a new operating model.
- Human Capital/Talent Management: Worked with a large financial services organization to address its workforce and leadership challenges, developing and implementing a Five-Year Human Capital Strategic Plan. The plan centered on better aligning talent to business objectives, including workforce planning, competency modeling, training, performance management, and leadership development.
CREDENTIALS & RECENT AWARDS
- Forbes’ “America’s Best Management Consulting Firms” (2017, 2016)
- Vault’s “Best Boutique Consulting Firms” – Ranked #2 (2017, 2016)
- Vault’s “Consulting 50” – Ranked #20 (2017), #19 (2016)
- Vault’s “Best Consulting Firms for Innovation” – Ranked #6 (2017), #2 (2016)
- Vault’s “Best Consulting Firms for Diversity” – Ranked #3 (2017)
- ALM Intelligence “Best in Category Provider for Employee Experience Consulting” (2017)
- Washington Business Journal “Best Places to Work” (2017, 2016)
- Consulting Magazine “Seven Small Jewels” (2016)
- Prosci Change Management Certified Practitioners
- PMI Certified Project Management Professionals (PMP)
- Lean Six Sigma Certified Professionals (Green Belts and Black Belts)
- Masters Degrees in various disciplines, including: Business Administration, Public Administration, Public Policy, and Organizational Development
- CareFirst BlueCross BlueShield
- Discovery Communications, Inc.
- Fannie Mae & Freddie Mac
- MedStar Health
- PBS & PBS Distribution
- Transportation Security Administration (TSA)
- U.S. Coast Guard
- U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA)
- U.S. Department of Commerce
- U.S. Department of Health & Human Services
- U.S. Department of Labor
- U.S. Department of the Treasury
- U.S. Food & Drug Administration (FDA)
- U.S. Holocaust Memorial Museum
- Verizon Wireless