Customer Centric Consulting Group (C3G)
At C3G, we believe that people do not change from a position of comfort without good reason. We also believe that organizations frequently have very good reasons to ask people to change. Our consultants have the skills, the background, and the experience to bridge this seemingly cavernous gap. We believe that once there is understanding on both parts, we can assist the groups to line up their agendas for successful change.
Each of the specific areas supported by the University of Washington Consulting Alliance can stand alone, but the strengths that C3G consultants bring to one of the areas typically requires experience in multiple areas. We think in terms of agendas and needs and bring the right consultant with the right tools to the table to assure that the University of Washington receives the value for its investment
AREAS OF EXPERTISE/RESULTS
- Employee Development and Coaching
- Organizational Restructuring
- Leadership Coaching
- Meeting Facilitation
- Process Improvement
- Business Analysis and Operational Review
- Strategic Planning
- Executive Retreats
- Team Building
- Change Management
- Customer Service Consulting and Training
EXPERIENCE / SELECTED PROJECTS
- Our consultants recently assisted a business executive in understanding the role of product and project sponsor and the critical role she played in the success of the enabling project. We assisted her in dealing with difficult internal politics and helped her to understand the conflicting priorities of the executives and how to align their agendas, which aided in the on time, within budget project completion.
- Our strategic planning capability led the work to lead a new State agency through a determination of their strategy based upon the enabling legislation. We worked with the agency director and the leadership team in a collaborative environment to understand the new legislation, determine their organizational strategy in support of the legislation, determine their operational needs to enable the strategy, and determine the metrics that would inform the governor and the public on their progress in implementing the strategy.
- During the strategic planning work for the new state agency, C3G consultants evaluated the existing organizational structure that was formed around internal processes and metrics and recommended a new structure formed around the new strategies of customers and ease of doing business.
- Working with the Grinnell College Office of Development and Alumni Relations, our consultants helped increase average contributions by 70 percent that resulted in the achievement of 116 percent against dollar goals.
- Master of Arts
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Science
- Master in Public and Private Management
- Master of Arts, International Relations
- Speaker, Center for Strategic and International Studies and Social Capital Markets
- UW Medicine
- Grinnell College, Office of Development and Alumni Relations; Office of Admissions
- Department of Health, State of Washington
- City of Seattle
- Washington State Employees Credit Union
- Consolidated Technology Services, State of Washington
- Department of Labor and Industries, State of Washington