The best leaders are those who successfully inspire others through vision and engagement to attain organizational goals. We help leaders increase self- and other-awareness to enhance communication and respectful relationships, resulting in increased trust and goal accomplishment.
We specialize in executive coaching and leadership/team development, facilitating real-time, action planning to help clients jump to the next level of achievement. Based on observation and assessment data, we help our clients set clear priorities and develop a team-centric environment where members collaborate effectively.
We use the principles and practices of authentic diversity, equity and inclusion (DEI) in our work. We do this by creating respectful environments through careful development of consensual group norms, where all parties have a voice. Once developed, these norms are applied to all activities, ensuring contributions are valued and strategies are designed for the benefit of all.
Through retreats or shorter, online events, we guide teams using practices and tools that inspire equitable, practical decisions and will continue to benefit them in achieving their goals. We support leaders in coaching employees to bring out their best by aligning individual and organizational values and positioning them and their projects for success. We emphasize implementation and support projects from start to finish for long-lasting results.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE/RESULTS
- Executive coaching, enhanced with assessments
- Team ground rules for success (emphasis on DEI)
- Online, interactive training to enhance communication skills
- Keynote presentations on Emotional Intelligence and Self-Care for Professionals
- Customized facilitation and training for departments and work groups
- Strategic thinking and action planning
- Collaborative action planning
EXPERIENCE / SELECTED PROJECTS
- Facilitate training sessions online for certification of coaches in Emotional Intelligence assessment (EQ In Action Profile)
- Leadership coaching using the EQ In Action Profile and other assessments, including coaching a Dean
- Facilitating retreats for university departments such as Mathematics, Engineering and the Institute of Translational Health Sciences
- Executive and Board coaching to modernize a nonprofit organization serving seniors
- Training and keynote speaking on the topics of Emotional Intelligence and Self-Care for leadership teams and professionals
- Master of Social Work, Minor in Organizational Development, University of Washington
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker and Academy of Certified Social Workers since 1999
- Certificate in Gerontology, University of WA, 2014
- Bachelor of Education in Human Services Counseling, cum laude, WWU
- University Consulting Alliance since 2011
- Master Practitioner for EQ In Action Profile
- Certified in Myers Briggs Temperament Indicator (MBTI)
- Certified in Conflict Dynamics Profile (CDP) and InsideOut Coaching
- C-IQ (Conversational Intelligence) Enhanced Skills Coach
- 28 years of internal and external consulting experience in healthcare, including leading the Total Quality Improvement program at a major hospital. Instrumental in the successful merger of two hospitals.
- University of Washington, Consulting Alliance projects
- VA Puget Sound Health Care System
- Learning in Action
- The Villages Health, Behavioral Health Center
- Highline Community College
- Transition Life Consultants Services, The Villages, FL