Integral Strategy Group, Principal
As a consultant and executive coach I work with leaders and leadership teams who must resolve complex, multi-faceted problems that defy solution. In every engagement I focus on achieving the tangible results and real world change that my clients need. I work with clients to clearly define the outcomes they must accomplish. I make sure that they clearly understand their best opportunities for action. I then assist my clients in taking the action to achieve the results they need.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE/RESULTS
- Action planning to solve complex, multifaceted leadership problems.
- Intervention in failing projects, initiative or departments.
- Results focused strategic planning.
- Communications and conflict management.
- Executive coaching to strengthen leadership and management results.
- Creating a culture of performance and accountability.
- Implementing effective project governance and management.
- Plan and facilitate meetings that lead to action.
EXPERIENCE / SELECTED PROJECTS
- Over 35 years’ experience as a manager, executive, consultant and coach.
- Performed senior leadership roles in strategic planning and marketing, information technology management, physician practice management, and operations.
- Successfully completed numerous consulting engagements which enabled clients to establish effective strategy, resolve difficult problems, and improve their results.
- Executive coaching programs completed for management and executive level clients. Principle focus on the development and leadership and management skills and career transitions.
- M.S. Health Planning and Administration, University of California, Los Angeles; B.A. Economics, Pomona College, Claremont, California
- Board of Directors, Center for Ethical Leadership
- American College of Healthcare Executives, American Society of Training and Development, International Coach Federation, Medical Group Management Association, International Coach Federation
- Certified Executive Coach – New Ventures West
- UW Transportation Services
- UW School of Nursing
- Trinity Lutheran College
- Health Quality Council of Alberta, Calgary
- Seton Family of Hospitals
- UW Health Sciences Administration
- UW Educational Outreach
- Pacific Northwest Diabetes Research Institute
- St. Elizabeth Health Care System, Toronto
- Pacific Northwest National Laboratory, Battelle