Travis Green is an organizational psychologist and professional coach focused on improving organizational life. For twenty years he has worked with leaders and teams across business, academic and non-profit sectors. Travis is passionate about creating change that sticks, building exceptional teams, and working with individuals to create an organizational life that is rewarding, collaborative, and balanced. He uses both participatory processes and organizational effectiveness tools to build individual and collective intelligence. Travis provides coaching methods to move leaders forward, through bringing out their best for the organization, and themselves. He is known for his ability to mesh process with task that moves dialogue to action. Using a “whole-systems” methodology and a collaborative consulting model Travis works alongside his clients to deliver objective and insightful outcomes. Ultimately, TGreen Consulting makes your people and your organization better.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE/RESULTS
- Leadership/Executive Coaching
- Strategic Change
- Team Development
- Organizational Effectiveness
- Performance Management
- Employee Engagement
EXPERIENCE / SELECTED PROJECTS
- Management Consultant – An independent consultant, TGreen Consulting specializes in human development, capacity building, and strategic change. TGreen brings business experience and management tools to purpose-driven organizations.
- Senior Consultant, Community Consulting Partnership (CCP) – Coach and mentor consulting teams using collaborative consultation techniques to deliver a variety of Organizational Development (OD) services to meet the needs of local non-profit organizations
- Manager of Learning and Development, Starbucks Coffee – Delivered leadership and talent development programs in collaboration with retail operations and human resource teams that drove business objectives.
- Program Director, Legacy Leadership Institute – Program delivered nonprofit management skills, leadership development, and environmental education. Curriculum involved six-weeks of classroom learning and six-months of experiential learning and coaching.
- M.A., Organization Psychology, Antioch University (2006)
- BA., Political Science, University of Oregon (1993)
- Leadership Tomorrow Seattle (2008)
- Certification – Organization Dynamics
- Certification – Integrated Skills for Sustainable Change
- Certified Professional Coach – International Coach Federation (ICF).
- Adjunct Faculty, Antioch University Seattle
- Fred Hutch Cancer Research Center
- Social Venture Partners
- Edmonds Community College
- Alzheimer Association
- Pacific Medical Center