I help people make the changes they need for the future they want. I use curiosity, collaboration, and inquiry to help my clients uncover compelling solutions that make it possible to achieve their missions more effectively. I believe that everyone wants to create a positive future and do great work; the keys to doing them are often hidden in plain sight.
I approach projects from a whole systems perspective to develop clarity and alignment around mission/vision/goals, embrace conflict, build high performing teams, and develop leadership while deepening trust and respect. These building blocks help groups meet complex challenges and sustain the momentum needed to reach long-term goals. I am known for creating pivotal moments in the lives of teams and leaders.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE/RESULTS
- Organizational change
- Leadership/executive coaching
- Team performance/group development
- Leadership communications coaching
- Multi-generational workplace
- Design and facilitation of important conversations/retreats
- Conflict resolution and collaboration
- Strategic planning
- Resilience and culture
EXPERIENCE / SELECTED PROJECTS
- Experience in diverse industries, including higher education, child welfare, aging, professional services, public health, technology, and the arts.
- Work with all levels from leadership teams to staff and across organizations.
- Design and facilitate collaborative change processes from individual meetings and retreats to major organizational change efforts.
- Coached individuals in personal leadership and effective performance.
- A few examples of the client-centered, results-based trainings I’ve created: Getting things done when you are not in charge; No more boring meetings; How and why of critical thinking; How to become a great team; Stop sabotaging your communication; Embracing conflict; The pitfalls and potentials of the multigenerational workplace
- Author of the acclaimed The Next You, Discovering Confidence, Calm, and Courage, Now.
- M.A. in Organizational Leadership, Seattle University
- B.A. Creative Process, Sarah Lawrence College
- Post-Graduate Fellowship in Team Development, Seattle University
- Leadership Tomorrow
- University of Washington: AHEC; MEDEX
- Seattle Community Colleges
- Bainbridge Graduate Institute
- King County
- Girl Scouts of Western WA
- World Affairs Council
- Seattle University
- Veteran’s Administration