PeopleFirm is a strategy and execution consulting firm dedicated to helping organizations achieve the ultimate win-win: inspired people driving inspiring performance. A team of highly experienced consultants working collaboratively with organizations to achieve business transformation, PeopleFirm is focused on a single mission: finding a competitive advantage through an organization’s most important investment, their people. They work with senior executives and teams to tackle the critical business and people issues that hinder business performance; focusing on effective tools, measurable outcomes, real results, and getting people out of their seats and engaged in their company’s growth.
PeopleFirm provides a full range of consulting services including people strategy, talent management, cultural transformation, organizational performance, strategic alignment, and change management. For PeopleFirm, your people = your success.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE/RESULTS
- Business Analysis & Organizational Review
- Change Management Facilitation
- Diversity Consultation
- Keynote Speaking
- Leadership Coaching
- Organizational Restructuring
- Retreat/Meeting Facilitation
- Strategic Planning Facilitation
- Team Building/Development
- Cultural Transformation
- Performance Management Reboot
- Emerging Leaders Programs
- Leader Alignment
- Developing a High Performing Organization
- Talent Management
- Organizational Performance Consulting
EXPERIENCE / SELECTED PROJECTS
- Organizational Restructuring: Our client, a foundation with teams spread across the globe, sought to optimize department and location resources and implement a new organizational structure to better align with their new strategy. Key project outcomes included: creating a team with the most efficient structure possible; ensuring the optimal talent and skillsets were identified, and in place to achieve the team’s goals; and designing a strategic decision process around employee roles and transitions, with appropriate thoughtfulness and rigor.
- Team Building/Team Development/Retreat Facilitation: Our client sought guidance to help its senior leadership team find better ways by which to increase the organization’s ability to innovate and execute new ideas more effectively. The PeopleFirm team designed and facilitated a full scale strategic offsite for the senior leadership team. The client claimed the following as outcomes from the offsite: greater senior leadership team alignment and unity, clarity on how to accomplish the many things on their to-do list, a renewed sense of how each leader could drive aligned outcomes, energized and confident senior leadership, prioritized 2016 road map, and agreement on future state and personal commitments to execution.
- Change Management: In order to meet their continually growing global sales demand, this large retail client needed to dramatically overhaul its digital order management platform. PeopleFirm developed and implemented a change management strategy for the hundreds of users impacted globally. This project won two corporate awards, annual top honors for the most innovative, impactful projects across the organization. Project leadership indicated that successful change management efforts were key to the success of the project and to receiving this recognition.
- Leadership Coaching – MBA, BA, MS Hudson Institute, Presence Based Coaching
- Organizational Diagnosis – PhD, MBA , BA, MS. SPHR
- Team building and interventions – Drexler Siebert Team Effectiveness Certified Instructor, Crucial Conversation
- Coaching – 4 Cornerstone Model, TM Hudson Institute, Presence Based Coaching
- Trained in: DISC, DDI 360 Facilitator, MBTI, Gallup Strength Finders, Lencioni’s 5 Steps, Thomas Kilmann Conflict Mode
- Ports of Seattle and Portland
- State of Alaska
- City of Seattle
- Portland Public Schools