The biggest challenges in today’s workplace are not necessarily business issues or technical problems, but in the relationships between people. Virtual work groups, social networking, and an ever increasing pace of change means our ability to work together effectively is more important than ever.
At Craemer Consulting, our approach is to work collaboratively with you to skillfully navigate these relationships to improve you and your team. This is grounded in learning to deeply know oneself in relation to others. It is also about acting with integrity and courage to bring your best self to the workplace.
We provide a whole systems approach for improving clarity and commitment in you and your organization. This can include individual coaching, improving communication among co-workers, clarifying roles and responsibilities, fostering greater trust, effectively managing conflict, increasing leadership capacity, or implementing successful change initiatives.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE/RESULTS
- Leadership Coaching
- Team Building/Group Development
- Workplace Communication Skill Building
- Customized Training & Meeting Facilitation
- Strategic Planning
- Change Management Implementation
EXPERIENCE / SELECTED PROJECTS
- Coached UW managers to improve their communication skills, manage themselves in workplace relationships and grow their overall leadership capacity.
- Presented a series of customized workshops at UW on improving workplace communication, clarifying roles and responsibilities, executing constructive conflict resolution, and the overall benefits of emotional intelligence.
- Facilitated offsite meetings to develop strategic plans, determine vision and mission statements, determine role clarity, and enhance overall team building.
- Executed change management project at a large health care facility to cut costs, improve efficiencies, and raise employee engagement.
- More than 30 years’ experience managing groups and projects in small businesses, corporations and non-profit organizations.
- Experience delivering tools and assessments such as MBTI, DiSC, Firo-B, TKI, etc.
- MA, Applied Behavioral Science – Leadership Institute of Seattle, Bastyr University.
- Certified in the EQ in Action emotional intelligence assessment tool.
- UW Advancement
- Associated Students of the University of Washington (ASUW)
- UW College of the Environment
- UW Technology
- UW Recreational Sports Programs (IMA)
- UW Foster School of Business
- Social Venture Partners