Lynn Hagerman Associates, LLC
Our effectiveness in work, life, and leadership, is defined as much by who we are being as well as by what we are doing. Lynn’s work focuses on both. As consultant and executive coach, Lynn is a trusted leadership partner in problem-solving and achieving practical and sustained results. Lynn works from a basis of individual and organizational strengths, assisting the client to reconnect with purpose and clarify tangible organizational outcomes. We focus on defining a path, learning new approaches and accomplishing change that has the highest leverage in achieving results. Lynn is especially effective as a partner in initiating new initiatives and linking meaningful planning to sustained action. As a trusted advisor and partner, Lynn works side-by-side with individual leaders, their teams and departments, for new insight, practical action and results.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE/RESULTS
- Executive and Leadership Coaching
- Strategic Planning
- Program Design and Development
- Facilitation: Meetings & Retreats
- Leadership and Team Development
- Leading and Managing Change
- Project Design and Development
- Board Development and Training
- Organizational Assessment and Capacity Development
- Cultural Competency and Maximizing Diversity
EXPERIENCE / SELECTED PROJECTS
- Twenty-five years’ senior leadership experience in healthcare and nonprofits, public and private sector, responsible for strategic planning, new services development, implementation and expansion.
- CEO-ED for large regional nonprofit foundation—led significant organizational transformation and growth.
- Consultant and Executive Coach to leaders in private, public and nonprofit organizations, U.S and global—affecting change for organizational results.
- Hispanic and bilingual—work with professionals, leaders and teams to expand cultural competency.
- Presenter: UW Grad. Schools of Business, Public Affairs, Social Work Admin: “Leadership Across The Sectors”
- Leadership Tomorrow- Seattle, Curriculum Design Committee
- B.A. Developmental Psychology, University of CA, Santa Barbara
- M.P.H., Masters in Public Health, University of CA, Los Angeles
- Certified Executive, Leadership & Transition Coach (CHIC), Hudson Institute
- Certified Myers-Briggs (MBTI) Consultant
- Member: International Coaches Federation (ICF), and PNW Coaches Association
- UW Graduate Schools: Business; Public Affairs, & Social Work Administration
- Susan G. Komen for the Cure- USA
- Group Health Physicians, WA
- Swedish Health Services, Seattle
- Kadlec Regional Medical Center, WA
- 501 Commons, WA
- Hopelink, WA
- Red Cottage Sustainable Architecture, WA
- Groundswell Northwest, WA
- WA Alliance for Nonprofits
- St. Mark’s Cathedral Foundation, WA
- LifeCenter Northwest