I believe it’s worth devoting our best thinking, collective resources, and creative energies to a collaborative approach that leverages strengths to solve problems effectively and attain sustainable results. As a consultant, coach, and educator, I blend a multiplicity of disciplines to assist my clients in identifying desired outcomes, and partner with them to create a road map with practical mechanisms and approaches to reaching individual and organizational results.
My work is based on theoretical soundness, a holistic-systems perspective, and meaningful and focused action. Leaders and their teams are strengthened, fortified, and aligned through the insights, professional tools, and commitment to excellence I provide.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE/RESULTS
- Leadership and Team Development
- Strategic Planning
- Coaching: Management, Leadership at All Levels, and Team Development
- Retreat and Meeting Facilitation
- Presentation and Facilitation Skills Training
- Organizational Assessment
- Diversity Efficacy: Generational, Gender, Cultural, and Organizational Norms
- Behavior Styles and Emotional Intelligence
- Leading and Managing Change
EXPERIENCE / SELECTED PROJECTS
- Reliable development and execution of successful, high-impact business plans and strategic processes with a proven approach; ensures rapid delivery of organizational alignment and productivity improvements.
- Superior motivation of teams—consisting of cross-functional staff and management—to achieve peak performance.
- Twenty-plus years’ experience working with top executives, as well as leaders at all levels.
- Solid background in organizational training and development, performance enhancement, and process improvement, as well as project management, program implementation, and curriculum development for companies in diverse industry niches.
- Extensive professional experience in diplomatic problem resolution, mentoring, and industry networking initiatives.
- BA., Education
- Certificate in Human Resource Management
- Master Certification in the People Skills model of behavior styles
- Emotional Intelligence Certification
- DiSC Certified
- Certified: Diversity Training—Summer Institute for Inter-Cultural Communications
- Certified in “Trust and Teamwork Workshop” to create alignment and rebuild trust
- Michigan State University
- Bank of Hawaii
- Miami University (Ohio)
- Harborview Medical Center
- UW Graduate School
- UW Office of Advancement
- UW School of Medicine
- UW Technology
- Seattle Mariners
- Washington State Bar Association