The most successful leaders are those who inspire others to attain organizational goals through vision, shared leadership, effective communication, and engagement. At GroupWyse, we help leaders and teams increase self- and other-awareness to enhance their understanding of how interpersonal dynamics can improve the accomplishment of goals. Based on observation and assessment data, we help leaders set clear priorities and develop a team-centric environment where people can collaborate effectively.
We specialize in executive coaching and team development, facilitating real-time, collaborative action planning that helps clients reach the next level of achievement. We guide leaders and teams using practices and tools that generate continuous improvements and result in achieving their goals. Leaders are supported in coaching employees to bring out their best by aligning individual and organizational values and positioning them and their teams for success. We emphasize development and implementation of changes and support projects from start to finish for long-lasting results.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE/RESULTS
- Executive coaching, enhanced with assessments
- Conflict management for individuals and teams
- Change management for teams and departments
- Organizational development and design
- Customized facilitation and training
- Strategic thinking and action planning
- Rapid-cycle quality & process improvement
- Collaborative action planning
- Succession planning
EXPERIENCE / SELECTED PROJECTS
- Leadership development and team coaching using selected assessments
- Customized retreats for leadership teams to identify issues, reach agreement on priorities, clarify goals and develop
- Mentoring and Coaching Supervisors and Managers in the VAPSHCS Homeless Program, Rehabilitation Medicine
Service, Social Work Service, Surgical Service and VA National MS Center of Excellence. Mentoring individual
veterans in the ‘Boots to Shoes’ program as a volunteer.
- Strategic thinking and planning for federal agencies and departments, including VA Puget Sound Health Care System
Pharmacy, Rehabilitation Medicine, Surgical Services, General Medicine, and Social Work and VA National Multiple
Sclerosis Center of Excellence.
- Master of Business Administration, University of
- Bachelor of Arts in History, Knox College
- Certified in Conflict Dynamics Profile (CDP)
and InsideOut Coaching
- 29 years of increasingly more responsible management
positions that culminated in 13 years as a Service Line
Leader at the VA Puget Sound Health Care System.
This included experienced working with VA Healthcare
Northwest Network, Region and National Program Offices.
- VA Puget Sound Health Care System
- Seattle University, Department of Communication
- Seattle University School of Law Dispute Resolution Clinic