Chris Barrios, Nvelup Consulting
Nvelup Consulting is a minority owned, management consulting firm dedicated to helping organizations solve complex business issues and assist clients with implementing comprehensive organizational initiatives by creating high performance cultures using superior and proven strategies.
We believe that…
- A great strategy is developed by analyzing all areas of the organization from systems and business processes to management effectiveness and building excellent cultures.
- Managing projects of any kind must have a comprehensive methodology that includes use case analysis and change management components in conjunction with the required tasks and deliverables.
- An excellent culture is one that has a measurable return on investment and employee productivity and is the foundation of a high-performance organization.
- Organizations must maintain relevance in the marketplace or risk becoming a historical business case where others learn what not to do.
Our clients choose us because…
- We help them define and improve complex business processes
- We have great technology and system adoption expertise
- We have highly valued business acumen and thought leadership skills
- Of our positive approach to solving challenging issues
AREAS OF EXPERTISE/RESULTS
- Organizational Planning & Budgeting
- Organizational Culture Assessments
- Gap Analysis & Assessments
- Strategic & Advisory Planning
- Customized Training Solutions
- Talent Recruiting & Temporary Staffing
- Cloud-based Technology Migrations
- Improving Internal Documentation
- Full-scale System Implementations
- Project Management
- Business Process Improvement
- Executive Coaching
- Leadership Development
- Technology Roadmap Development
- Organizational Change Management
- Remote Help Desk Services
- Policy & Proposal Development
- Oracle & Microsoft Software Training
EXPERIENCE / SELECTED PROJECTS
- Developed and conducted a comprehensive cultural workshop designed to improve the corporate culture and leadership effectiveness of a fortune 20 automotive marketing division. The corporate culture improved by 81%, leadership effectiveness by 14%, which ultimately increased market share by 2%.
- Provided Lean and Agile methodologies support, system architecture & implementation consulting, use case, and system adoption expertise for integrating a billion-dollar budgeting system for a prominent Northwest hospital. This successful engagement has resulted in the development of a highly valued driver-based reporting and budgeting solution for the entire organization.
- We provided mentorship, training and business process assistance to the City of Seattle’s Office of Economic Development that lead to 20 job orders and contracts with women & minority owned, and disadvantaged businesses.
- Conducted a comprehensive fit-gap analysis to determine requirements between business process improvement and technology features development to upgrade systems for a higher education awards management system. This engagement included program management, subject matter expert interviews, use case development, fit-gap methodology development, requirements documentation, policy review, and vendor interviews.
- University of Washington, Foster School of Business graduate
- Oracle Certified Consultant & Gold Partner
- Microsoft Certified Partner and Preferred Supplier #3011617
- WA State OMWBE Certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) #M5M0024794
- NW Mountain MSDC Certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) #NW01626
- Washington State Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) Certified #D5M0024794
- HR Certification Institute GPHR, HRBP, HRMP, PHR and SPHR
- Risk Mitigation and HIPAA Compliant
- Virginia Mason Medical Center
- Toyota USA
- b9 Architects
- Providence Health & Services
- Continental Mills
- Washington State Department of Commerce
- Goodwill Industries
- City of Seattle