Catherine Bachy is a leadership coach and clarity finder. She is known for her ability to capture and communicate insights and visual metaphors to help her clients find clarity so that they can map out the future that they desire. Thanks to her approach, her clients can see their work in new ways, and can move beyond the roadblocks that they face into the territory of solutions and achievements.
Catherine is gifted in creating safe space for important and sometimes difficult conversations to take place. She is skilled at noticing the deeper dynamics of what is going on and enabling others to respond in ways that produce more satisfying results.
Her key clients include leaders who want to help their teams become high performing while creating a positive work environment and managing conflict and stress along the way.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE/RESULTS
- Leadership Development and Executive Coaching
- Team Performance and Development
- Strategic Visioning, Planning, Goal Setting
- Organizational Change
- Retreat Design and Facilitation
- Graphic and Visual Facilitation
- Effective Communication
- Curriculum Design
EXPERIENCE / SELECTED PROJECTS
- Experience in diverse industries and organizations including: education, government, finance, retail, health care, environment, philanthropy, and non-profit management.
- Design and facilitate strategic meetings, world café conversations, and leadership retreats that engage participants in collaborative visioning, goal setting, conflict resolution, and innovative solutions finding.
- Provide professional leadership and management coaching to leaders and teams to create more skillful leadership, enhanced communication skills, strategic planning, and stress management.
- Presenter and trainer on leadership topics. Examples include: Leadership Presence in a Lightning Speed World; Solving Problems with Pictures; Managing the New Normal with Creative Resilience; Leveraging the Non-verbal with Samurai Decisiveness.
- M.A. in Organizational Leadership, Seattle University
- M. Ed., International and Adult Education, University of Massachusetts
- Certified Team Performance Practitioner, Grove Consultants International
- Certified Graphic Facilitator, Grove Consultants International
- Certified Executive Coach, Newfield Network
- BS, Languages and Linguistics, Georgetown University
- Seattle University
- Providence Health Services, Seattle, WA
- Philanthropy Northwest, Seattle, WA
- Better Health Together, Spokane, WA
- Boys and Girls Club of King County
- Seattle Foundation