Camille S. Keefe
I provide management consulting focused on the human side of Human Resources. Using my expertise in organizational behavior and design, I partner with clients to build dynamic organizations by aligning jobs with employees’ strengths. I understand the many challenges today’s managers and administrators face, so my approach is unreservedly relationship-based, customized and readily accessible. As Malcolm Forbes said, “Insight is the best vision.” In order to effectively solve a problem, you must fully understand it. Known for my ability to identify causal workplace issues and to pinpoint individual talents, I provide clients with the perspective and tools they need to make immediate—and lasting—workplace improvements.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE/RESULTS
- Management Effectiveness Reviews
- Organizational Design and Development
- Employee Relations and Workplace Management
- Selection Processes
EXPERIENCE / SELECTED PROJECTS
- Management Effectiveness Reviews and Workplace Assessments for groups experiencing high turnover, employee complaints or low productivity. Provide incisive reviews on which to build immediately actionable organizational and individual improvement plans.
- Management and Career Coaching for underperforming individuals in administrative, executive or professional jobs. Provide assessments, support and structure for improved performance, job re-engagement or career shift.
- Selection Process Design for organizations hiring for critical positions. Provide a customized system that builds “selection double check” into the screening process, resulting in the best long-term candidate-to-job matches.
- Department and Team Design for growing or restructuring organizations. Provide a new model of organizational and job design that matches employee strengths to institutional needs, enhancing team performance and commitment.
- MS, Human Resources Management & Development, Chapman University
- Advisory Board, HR Programs, BCC
- Adjunct Faculty: Edmonds CC & WSU
- Society of Human Resources Management
- Institute of Management Consultants
- Washington State DOP approved OD Consultant
- University of Washington
- City of Puyallup
- Bellevue, Big Bend, Edmonds, Everett, Shoreline, & Skagit Valley Community Colleges
- State Board of Community and Technical Colleges
- Port of Seattle
- Greater Seattle Chamber of Commerce
- Washington State DSHS
- King County Department of Natural Resources